“Downtime” is defined as failure of Core Networking Equipment, that directly results in network packet loss of 3.00% or greater. However, the definition of “Downtime” does not include any of the following:
- Packet loss of less than 3.00%
- Scheduled maintenance or Emergency Scheduled Maintenance of the servers or network.
- Outages not reported by Torpix monitoring systems.
- Problems with the Customers internet connectivity or problems with other internet providers’ connectivity outside of Torpix’s control.
- Problems with Customer’s or any Third Party’s hardware, software, or access to the Internet, including, but not limited to, Third Party DNS issues.
- Customer’s service is suspended due to terms violation(s).
- Issues relating to Customer Data.
- System administration, commands, or file transfers performed by Customer.
- Act of god. ( Earthquakes, Floods, Volcanic Eruptions, Landslides or Hurricanes )